Ascension?

 

 I have been trying to articulate what has been going on with me and I think I have finally found the words. I posted this on a FB group I’m in a few days ago.

“I am 64. All my life I have been searching, never quite sure for what. However, on this side of my journey it seems as if I have searching for me. I’ve noticed I’m more sensitive to sounds and vibrations and I have acquired a constant buzzing in the center of my brain. If I don’t fight the buzzing or humming, I can actually feel calmed by it. I cry easily even when I laugh. I feel more intensely, energies all around me. My taste and smell have changed, and my body feels everything. At times it seems as if my body is being pulled apart. I know things at times that I shouldn’t know, and the concept of time is changing for me. I see everything as a spark or a crystal of reflection.”

Someone commented that the buzzing could be a downloading of sorts, of information I will understand later. I think that could be a very real possibility. I do know that I am beginning to understand things I can not explain to anyone. I seem to have no words for what I am understanding.

Is this part of the ascension process?

Colors, shapes, everything seems to move at its own rhythm and pace. Everything is a note or frequency, but I prefer the word note. I can envision sheet music written out for everything in the universe. We are all our own beautiful music, actually we are all made up of many such scores.

That is all for today…

 

Comments

Popular Posts