A Gift

 

                           

Hello again to no one in particular. It has sure been an interesting, amazing week. Well, I mean last week but hey, who knows the difference?

Have you ever met someone, and you just knew they were put into your life for a purpose? I mean it is like there are layers of things to gleam from this relationship however, most of those things are about yourself?

 It is hard to define in words as I just can’t seem to articulate the depth of it. Maybe I should try to create some artwork to help form all that I feel and all that I cannot say in words.

I feel very humbled yet at the same time struck in awe. When I came into this period of my life, I had no idea what amazing things were on the horizon.

If I could write a poem this is what I would attempt to say:

The depths of my heart, the depths of my soul have no limits

to where they can go.

 Should I pass from this life, I shall never fear, because in the depths of my soul there is an endless song, in the depths of my heart is an endless beat.

All that I am and all I shall ever be is intertwined with those few souls I was destined to meet.

I heard the song of their soul and felt the rhythm of their heart. It has wrapped around me like the warmth of a long-lost home.

What a gift that was given to me, what a wonderment that it was never very far away at all.

Comments

Popular Posts