Hello

 Hello, to no one in particular

I have been rather busy the past few weeks, thus I have not even had time to think about what to write. I have had a few insights but not much time to process anything. Since no one is really following or reading this blog I am off the hook. At least from anyone waiting for the next installment, however, I am not off the hook with me. 

So much going on and so much changing I can hardly keep up. I have been listening to the channeling of Kryon a lot lately. Since that was a very forbidden thing in my Christian upbringing it has been very enlightening and pretty interesting. Actually Kryon's messages have been way more believable then any so called Christian prophet I have ever heard. I am not saying I agree with everything he says, I don't believe anyone 100 % that is for sure. However, with saying that I do sense a lot of truth in what he says. It has been rather uplifting and kind of clarifies a lot of what I was already thinking. 

I will probably write more about that later but for now I just wanted to check in, just in case there is one person who reads this.

I really have a lot of things I want to write about. Writing has always been a good way for me to sort things out. I have really been wanting to get back into my art as well. I am getting restless to create again. 

So I shall end this today with this...

Meditation is about being in the moment. Focusing on the wind blowing through the trees, really feeling it as caresses your face, listening as it rustles through the leaves, this is meditation.

Later,

Judy



Comments

Popular Posts